Principal Instructor Trudy McEntee has over 15 years’ experience in teaching Reformer classes. Trudy and her team of professional, nationally accredited instructors know the importance of a safe, informative, fun class where customer service and satisfaction are top priority.
- During all classes clients receive full instruction for set up and execution of each exercise. As all classes are small groups our clients are guaranteed interactive supervision and guidance to help you achieve your optimum results.
- State-of-the-art equipment: We use Allegro 2 Pilates Reformers – the newest innovative technology in Pilates.
- A wonderful fusion of a two storey 100 year old heritage listed building on George Street East Fremantle and a state of the art multi room specialist Reformer studio .
- We have a maximum of 10 people per class so you can be assured that you get the attention you need to achieve perfect posture and the ultimate workout. Private classes are also available.
- Trudy trains her team constantly: Their own ongoing professional development gives The Pilates Centre WA the cutting edge.
- Our team works hard to inspire and motivate our clients to be a healthier, younger looking and a better you! We enthusiastically promote an active way of life, so why not start yours with an intelligent way of movement – Pilates with The Pilates Centre WA Fremantle!
- Location – Location – Location: The Pilates Centre WA is situated on trendy George Street in East Fremantle, bringing you a feeling of relaxed ambience when attending our studio. (also there’s a wonderful choice of cafes for coffee and a catch up after class.)