About our new Memberships:
Our Membership packages are for anyone who is regularly doing 2-3 classes per week or anyone who would like the freedom to come to a class every day the studio is open with our Unlimited Membership. This is offered as a month to month direct debit starting at $199 per month.
- The 12 hour Late cancellation policy on all classes applies to all Members. What does this mean? If you cancel under 12 hours you will be charged the session booked for that class.
- Due to it being a special type of Membership any unlimited member that has multiple late cancels and/or doesn’t turn up to multiple bookings in a month will be at risk of loosing the privilege of being a unlimited member and will have to change to a different type of Membership.
- Additional classes can be purchased at their per class Membership level if the member wishes to do more classes per week – This cannot be paid for online and must be done via our office.
- If the member does not use the allocated classes per week or per month they cannot transfer any unused classes through to the next week or month unless they are traveling away from the studio for work or vacation. Please contact the office for details.
- The Membership is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The Membership can be suspended for one month maximum each 12 months of the Membership. To be clear the only way a Membership can be suspended/put on hold is by suspending or moving a future payment. The Membership cannot be paused/put on hold between payments. This suspension period has to be organized through the office 7 Days before the Direct Debit payment you want to suspend comes out.
- The member acknowledges that the Pilates Centre WA may either close or reduce hours over long weekends, over Christmas, New Year and Easter this will not affect the membership month start and end expiry dates.
- Payments sometimes decline because of card problems, security or funding issues. If this happens a $10 fee is imposed by our payment processing company and you will need to provide an alternative for of payment within 10 days.
About our Memberships Packages
Q. What is a Unlimited Membership?
A. It simply is a Membership to the studio that allows you to attend one class every single day the studio is open for $349 per month. It’s that simple!
Q. What is a 9 Classes per Month /2 classes per week Membership?
A. It simply is a Membership to the studio that allows you 9 Reformer classes every month for $199 ($22 a class).
Q. What is a 14 Classes per Month /3 classes per week Membership?
A. It simply is a Membership to the studio that allows you 13 Reformer classes every month for $269 ($21 a class).
Q. How do I go about buying a Membership Package?
A. Simply choose one of the three Membership options from our online shop. If you have any questions or queries please contact us on one of our office numbers.
Q. What if I want to come to 4 classes one week and two classes the next?
A. Yes you can do this. This applies to anyone who purchases a Membership or who has purchased one since Memberships at PCWA started. There is no restrictions on how many classes you do in a week. for the Unlimited Memberships its a maximum of one class per day and for the other Memberships remember you have access to a maximum 9 or 14 sessions in a Membership month to use.
Q. If I have an Unlimited Membership (max one class per day) do I need to worry about late cancels or even cancelling a class I’m not going to turn up for?
A. Having the privilege of being one of our Unlimited Members means you have to be absolutely sure you can attend all your classes you have booked in to. The 12 hour cancellation policy still applies and if there are multiple late cancels / no shows in a month you may have to change to a different type of Membership.
Q. Am I locked in to a contract?
A. No absolutely not! Locked in contracts are an old fashioned form of Memberships in the fitness industry. You commit on a month by month basis. If you decide you don’t want to continue we will cancel any future pending direct debits. It is important to remember that you must contact us at least 7 days before the next Membership payment is due to come out for us to be able to cancel it.
Q. When does the Membership start, once I have purchased it?
A. This is up to you. You can have it start as soon as you have purchased it or you can nominate a date for it to start.
Q. When does direct debit come out?
A. It comes out on the same date every month on the date that you set when you purchased the Membership. For example If you purchased your Membership on the 15th of the month but choose to not start the Membership till the 20th of the month your direct debit will come out on the 20th every month.
Q. How far ahead can I book in to classes?
A. You can book ahead as many classes as you have purchased in that month or fortnight. For the monthly Memberships you can book 9 or 13 classes for the month. In addition what you can do is contact the office and we will pre book you a further 2 weeks ahead past your next direct debit date. We also have an ‘Advanced Booking Register’ that we manage in the office that allows our members to pre book in one month in advance IF they keep the same regular times.
Q. Why do you allow members to pre book 2-4 weeks ahead?
A. We do this because members already have a scheduled set payment with us to pay for these classes and we feel its fair that they have a chance to keep their regular timeslots. This has to be done by each member through the office.
Q. Why can’t I just book months in advance if I know what times I want?
A. Simply because the bookings quickly get out of hand. The only way for it to function properly and fairly is to only allow bookings that have been paid for.
Q. What if I am going away on holidays and I want to suspend my Membership?
A. We will provide up to a one month suspension each 12 months from the start of the Membership. To be clear the only way a Membership can be suspended/put on hold is by suspending or moving a future payment. The Membership cannot be paused/put on hold between payments. This suspension period can be taken over two 2 week periods (fortnightly membership only) or a single 1 month suspension (not for a few days/week etc.) and has to be organised through the office 7 days before the Direct Debit payment you want to suspend comes out.
Q. What if I get sick or injured?
A. With no locked in contracts you can cancel any future direct debits if something like this occurs.
What if I don’t use all my classes in a month?
A. Classes in monthly Memberships don’t roll over from one month to the next accept in some cases for travel circumstances and only if your membership payments continue to come out on the same payment date with out delays.
Q. What if I want to do more than my allowed classes?
A. As a Membership client you are able to purchase additional class credits for the same price of your per class Membership level. This is a simple call to the office to organise. (This cannot be purchased online)
If you have other questions or queries please feel free to contact our office on 0499 991 322 or via email and we would be happy to help!